Friday, April 10, 2015

My Insta Life

Have I mentioned I love Instagram?  I have?  A couple of times?  Oops.
I go back and forth on having a Facebook (I've been deactivated for two weeks and loving every second!) so it's nice to have a page that I can post pictures of things that make me smile and not have to deal with drama, drama, drama every second.

For example, I can ask my kids to clean out their bookcases because every dollar we make selling junk this year is going into our Disney World Food Fund.
Look at how many they got rid of in one afternoon!  And it didn't even make a dent in their bookcases.  We have an addiction.


I can take part in the CleanHouse2k15 program myself and fill the back of my living room up with junk, junk and more junk.
This was another long afternoon spent cleaning.  As you can see there are even more books in this pile.  Honestly this pile goes out to the shed every few weeks and it's only a matter of days before it's this high again.  Where is all the stuff coming from?  Surely I will start seeing my floor any day now, right?


My most-posted pictures are of books (I told you we are addicted).  I love seeing pictures of other people's current reads so I just throw mine out there as well.
I finished The Three Musketeers last month, a long-running TBR of mine.  It wasn't the best book ever but I passed many a beautiful afternoon relaxing at the table with this book and a hot cup of coffee.


Speaking of books (aren't we always speaking of books over here?), I recently won a box of books from the amazing blog Jump Into a Book and was so excited to come home from work and see it sitting on my front steps.
We haven't read them yet because right now Bug is only letting me read Little House on the Prairie to her, but they are in our book basket and a full review will come once we finish off the second book in the Little House series.


Another book I've recently received was the absolutely amazing Orhan's Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian.  I won this in a Goodread's giveaway and could not put it down.  Please, please if you're looking for a new book to read do yourself a favor and look this one up.


And lastly, another thing I enjoy sharing are pictures of my zoo.  Minus the kids.  I don't really post my girls.  But my BOY.  He gets featured quite regularly.  I love you, sweet man.


No comments:

Post a Comment