Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Coffee Mugs: In Which I Have a Problem

I collect coffee mugs.  I love them and I go a little crazy

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is one of my favorite holiday movies so I was so happy to see this cute one.  They had one of the kids and one of Snoopy.  I wish Snoopy would have been on the one I chose, too.



This is my newest mug that I got from Starbucks to celebrate the beginning of fall.


The Dollar Store always has such cute mugs for holidays and I loved this one when I saw it.



My absolute favorite fall mug is one I found at Hobby Lobby last year.  They also had a matching rug and I'm still so mad at myself for not grabbing it, too.

This cute little pumpkin was found at a yard sale for 25 cents!


My owl mug was from Wal-Mart and I went a little owl crazy and actually bought two different ones.  I'm a little disappointed the handle is so awkward and I have to use my left hand to drink from it but it's so cute that I can't give it up.


I love collecting coffee mugs and fall ones are just too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment