Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My November Book Pile

This was a GREAT reading month for me.  I don't know what it was but I just felt like reading every spare second I had.  I even did one big readathon weekend and got through a few books off my pile.

I cleaned out my bookcase and donated several bags of unwanted books and I found a couple of teeny tiny books that I thought I could knock out really quickly so that helped my total, too.




My favorite this month was Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.  I wasn't a huge fan of Six of Crows but I absolutely LOVED Crooked Kingdom.  I could not put it down.

There were several least favorites this month but by far the worst was Lafayette in the Somewhat United States by Sarah Vowell.  I listened to an audiobook of this one and finally had to end it a few chapters from the end because the author narrated it and her voice was about to make me go insane.

December is already proving to be a busy busy month for us so I doubt I will have this good of a pile going.  Oh well, here's to 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment