Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Book Pretties

Just a few of my favorite book pictures over the last few weeks.  I love taking pictures of pretty books and I'm the dork that keeps them on my phone for weeks just to ooh and ahh over them.


Library books I was excited about.  The only one I didn't make it through was Prince Lestat and that's because it was just a great big steaming pile of NO and I was only about 20 pages into it.



A stack of great FREE books from my library!  I won a gift card to the library's used bookstore and they were half-priced so the paperbacks were a quarter and the hardbacks were just fifty cents!



My Xmas presents!  I was so excited because the Dumas ones were only $3 and War and Peace is one I've been searching for.  Can't wait to start these next year.



These were the ones I really wanted to get through in December but I have been sick for the last couple of weeks and I did three weeks of double shifts so I barely had time to read :(



 My absolute favorite book ever.  I read this for the first time when I was in sixth or seventh grade and I've loved it ever since.



I saw these at the bookstore and couldn't help taking a pic of them because they're gorgeous.



The Puffin chalk covers are some of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen on books so I was excited to see a paperback version set up.  I just ordered the Jane Eyre hardbook cover and it should be here at the end of next month!



A very happy Sunday for me consists of this and a comfy chair to relax in.



My husband bought me this and I'm only halfway through it but it's a great read so far.  The only disappointment I've had is that it goes from page 18 to page 51.  I don't know if I can take it back to the store or write the publisher or if I just have to deal with it...











No comments:

Post a Comment