Monday, August 7, 2017

June 2017 Books

There was a grand total of ten books I finished in June and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I managed to do.  My kitchen redo project was in full swing so I was listening to audiobooks almost every day this month and that helped out my count a lot.



My favorite book this month was Beartown.  Honestly the only reason I picked this one up was because the cover was so pretty and I went into it not really knowing anything about the plot.  It turned out to be so good that I read almost half of it in one morning. 

This wasn't the most exciting reading month but I'm glad I was able to knock out a lot of random books and that I was able to stick with the audiobooks for so long.  Usually I lose interest and stop downloading them after a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment