Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bug's New Dollhouse

My mother is the queen of sending random things to our house that she doesn't want anymore.  Most of the time I put it in a yard sale or discreetly throw it away but I had high hopes for this old-fashioned country shelf.




She had it hanging up in her kitchen with matching themed decoration's on it but I thought it would look cute hanging in Bug's room.  One can of black spray paint might not have been enough.  It probably needed two, but honestly Bug doesn't care that much if it's perfectly painted and if she's happy then I'm happy.


It's hung pretty low to the ground so that it's just her size to move dolls around and decorate it however she wishes.  She loves her new dollhouse and has been excitedly telling me all the stories her and Mini Kitty will act out with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment