Thursday, August 11, 2016

Goose's Birthday!

My little Goose turned 11 last month and it seems like she turned into a tiny little woman overnight.  Momma doesn't like it :(

She is really into a computer game called Transformice and for her birthday all she wanted was a gift card to use to buy some stuff for her character on it.  Easy peasy done.  We also bought her a used desk off an auction site for only $30 because she's in junior high now and I know she'll need somewhere just for herself to read, study, craft, write, anything she wants to do.  I really wanted to buy her a nice antique one that she can use for years and pass down but that will have to wait until I can save up for it.  This one is pretty nice though and she seems to like it a lot so that's all that matters.


She had a sleepover with her best friend and we went to Fazoli's and to see the new Ghostbusters movie.  When we came home we had her cake that she decorated all by herself (it's a mouse since she loves Transformice so much).


I love how she's growing up and becoming a mature little lady but sometimes I miss that tiny baby who slept on my arm every night and who would sit in my lap all day while we watched Noggin and read books.  Sweet Goose I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment