Saturday, June 17, 2017

March 2017 Books

March was my month of Titan books.  I read nine of them and not much else.




This series is not one I would honestly recommend to anyone wishing to start in this genre.  Death Note was so much better and easier to follow.  Attack on Titan is heavy on the pictures but not on the plot and it really started to drag for me by the end of this month.

Bug and I read the second book in the Secret Hero Society series and she absolutely loved it.  She's a huge DC universe fan and she was so excited when she recognized random characters that you don't see very often.

A woman at work loaned me a book about the Shawnee National Forest and I will say that be default it was my favorite this month.  I loved seeing old views of some of the places I enjoy going to and how they've changed over the years.  It was an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment