Wednesday, June 7, 2017

February 2017 Books

My reading slump was OVER this month and I am incredibly thankful.  I read quite a few great books and it was so nice because I was really worried I was going to repeat 2016 and just go through the motions with reading bleh books.  I read SIXTEEN books in February and ended with a total of almost 4,000 pages of books!



I listened to several audiobooks in February and read a few smaller books which is why my count is so high.  My number one pick this month was Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok.  I love books centered around Asian characters and this one was so moving and sad that I could not put it down.
There were a few meh picks this month.  I really didn't care about the children's books I picked up.  Attack on Titan was a new manga series I started during this month which was another not very good choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment