Monday, March 21, 2016

S'more Ice Cream Pie



Just to clarify, I'm not really a fan of s'mores.  I like chocolate bars.  I like graham crackers.  I like marshmallows.  But when you get them all together I get a little disgusted.

My family though?  They love s'mores.  All three of them go crazy over any variation and recipe I find that contains that word.

So of course the S'more Ice Cream Pie went over like hotcakes.



The best part was that this pie was easy to make but the worst part was that after you make it you have to wait to eat it.

S'more Ice Cream Pie

- graham cracker crust
- vanilla ice cream
- marshmallow cream
- whipped cream
- graham crackers
- chocolate pieces

Spread softened vanilla ice cream into graham cracker crust.  Freeze long enough to harden slightly.  Mix together half of the whipped cream and half of the marshmallow cream.  Spread over frozen ice cream.  Crunch up graham crackers.  I didn't use a specific amount, I just kept adding until I thought it looked like enough.  Top with chocolate pieces.  I used Hershey Kisses because it was all I had but next time a chocolate bar would probably be easier to work with.  Freeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment